Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In compliance with US sanctions .. Iraq to stop the import of "Saiba"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In compliance with US sanctions .. Iraq to stop the import of "Saiba" Empty In compliance with US sanctions .. Iraq to stop the import of "Saiba"

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Aug 2018, 2:43 am

In compliance with US sanctions .. Iraq to stop the import of "Saiba"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi government has decided to stop the importation of Iranian cars, a source at the General Company for Car Trading said on Saturday.
    The source said, "the eye of Iraq News," that "a decision issued by the higher authorities to stop the import of Iranian cars, and the decision comes in compliance with US sanctions against Iran."
    The source, who declined to be named, said that "the decision to ban the importation of Iranian cars will have a significant impact on Tehran. It depends heavily on the sale of its vehicles to Iraq, especially in Baghdad and the central governorates."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:19 am