Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Iran sign a new agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Iran sign a new agreement Empty Iraq and Iran sign a new agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Aug 2018, 6:17 am

Iraq and Iran sign a new agreement

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

signed Iraq and Iran, on Tuesday, a memorandum of understanding for cooperation between the border, where he signed a memorandum in the presence of the leaders of the border guards of the two countries. 

This came during a meeting between the commander of the Iranian border guards Brigadier General Qassim Rezaei, and his Iraqi counterpart, Lieutenant General Hamed Abdullah Ibrahim Al-Husseini and his accompanying delegation. 

"The meeting is the seventh between the border guards commanders of the two countries, where they discussed issues related to the common border and the signing of a memorandum of understanding for border cooperation," the Fars news agency reported
    The Iraqi government and its Iranian counterpart, on the fourth of this August, the conduct of flights between the provinces of Basra and Basra , in order to increase tourism exchange between the two countries. 

According to the agency "IRNA" official Iranian, "the final agreement was signed to operate flights from Mashhad to Basra during the meeting, which brought together an Iraqi delegation with officials involved in the field of tourism in the province of Khorasan." 

The agency added that "the Director-General of the Organization of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism in Khorasan Abu Fadl Makrami Far announced during a meeting with Wasit Governor Mahmoud Mulla Talal, the conduct of these trips within the next two weeks in order to increase tourism exchange between the two countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:49 am