Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress publishes new sanctions bill against Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress publishes new sanctions bill against Russia Empty Congress publishes new sanctions bill against Russia

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Aug 2018, 3:48 am

Congress publishes new sanctions bill against Russia 151988363355859900-660x330

Congress publishes new sanctions bill against Russia

The US Congress on Tuesday posted a bill on anti-Russian measures, including sanctions on Russia's new public debt and on Russian state banks.
    When this bill was submitted to Congress in early August, the full text of the draft was quickly received by the US media. The experts interviewed by Russian news agency RIA Novosti pointed out that the text of the sanctions against the Russian state banks was vague and vague in that the sanctions could lead to restrictions on the dollar accounts, which would be very painful for the banks and the ruble exchange rate. Themselves, pointed out that the draft could still be seriously amended or even not adopted at all.
    For its part, said the Russian Finance Ministry, that legislative initiatives to extend and expand US sanctions to the debts of the Russian state, appeared earlier, and did not get support and support. However, the ministry is confident that Russia will be able to implement the domestic loan program even without the participation of foreign investors.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:38 pm