Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Association of Private Banks concludes the qualification program for the Certified Islamic Banki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Association of Private Banks concludes the qualification program for the Certified Islamic Banki Empty The Association of Private Banks concludes the qualification program for the Certified Islamic Banki

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:48 am

The Association of Private Banks concludes the qualification program for the Certified Islamic Banking Certificate (CIB)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks concluded Thursday the training program for the certificate of "Certified Islamic Banker (CIB)" at the headquarters of the Association, with the participation of a number of private banks and financial transfer companies. 
    The banking advisor of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Samir Nusairi, during the closing ceremony of the session and attended by "economy News", "Given the increasing size of Islamic banks operating in the country and to develop the capabilities of employees and to familiarize them with the latest systems and banking technologies used by Islamic banks in the world, With the General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions "CIBAFI" this specialized program for employees working in the Islamic banking sector. " 
    Nusseiri added that "
    He pointed out that "the Central Bank and the Association of Banks look to Islamic banks that they have been able to keep abreast of the development in international Islamic banks through the introduction of modern banking technologies and provide all banking facilities to their customers."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 am