Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Turkish-Iraqi working council: The decline of the lira will reflect positively on Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Turkish-Iraqi working council: The decline of the lira will reflect positively on Ir Empty Chairman of the Turkish-Iraqi working council: The decline of the lira will reflect positively on Ir

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Aug 2018, 2:50 am

Chairman of the Turkish-Iraqi working council: The decline of the lira will reflect positively on Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Turkish-Iraqi Business Council, Amin Saadoun Taha, said on Thursday that the Turkish lira crisis and its fall to record levels against the dollar will be positively reflected on Iraq, pointing out that the current trade between Turkey and Iraq is below the required level.
    "The fall of the lira against the dollar affects Turkey's internal trade," Taha said in an interview with the official daily Al-Sabah. "This unexpected drop in high numbers is not in the interest of the Turkish economy at present."
    He added that "the decline of the pound will continue to the extent of the continuation of the political crisis, and if it continues will affect - temporarily - strongly in the Turkish market," pointing out that many businessmen and companies will be affected and now for several months, from 6 months onwards, will shake those who do not have capital and a cushion Strong ".
    And on the reflection of the decline of the Turkish lira on Iraq, Taha said, "This crisis has a positive benefit for the Iraqi importer because he will buy the goods at a cheap price and a lower price than was previously purchased." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:38 pm