Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude Empty Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Aug 2018, 6:25 am

Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude

Japan's Fuji Oil buys more Middle Eastern oil to replace Iran's crude 9475

Japan's Fuji Oil Refinery has bought 2.5 million barrels of Middle Eastern crude in October through a tender and is seeking to buy more oil to replace Iranian supplies, trade sources said on Thursday.
    Fuji bought one million barrels of Arab Panoco crude at a premium of about 15 cents a barrel above the official selling price and another 1 million barrels of Qatari ground crude at a discount of 50 and 70 cents a barrel from the official price.
    The sources said that the company bought in a tender closed Thursday, 500 thousand barrels of upper Zakum crude, less than 25 cents from the official sale price.
    Fuji Oil, like other Japanese refiners, is expected to stop loading Iranian crude from October as US sanctions on Iran's energy sector come into effect in November.
    "Shipping and insurance companies and banks are very reluctant to start Iranian trade," one source said.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:43 am