Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China's yuan recovers with renewed hopes of ending trade dispute

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China's yuan recovers with renewed hopes of ending trade dispute Empty China's yuan recovers with renewed hopes of ending trade dispute

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Aug 2018, 6:44 am

China's yuan recovers with renewed hopes of ending trade dispute
    China's yuan recovers with renewed hopes of ending trade dispute 640

16 August 2018 12:55 PM

Direct : Chinese yuan rose during trading on Thursday, and rose from the lowest level in 15 months, with investors ' hopes for the possibility of easing pressures resulting from trade dispute with the United States.
    China's Ministry of Commerce announced today that it will resume trade talks with the United States this month through a visit by a Chinese delegation headed by Deputy Minister of Commerce Wang Shuien to Washington.
    China announced this month its intention to apply tariffs on US imports worth 16 billion dollars at the end of August.
    By 9:45 am, the yuan rose about 0.5 percent to 6.8997 yuan, after recording 6.8776 yuan earlier in the session.
    The yuan fell against the US currency yesterday at 6.9376 yuan yesterday, the lowest level in 15 months coinciding with the strength of the dollar.
    The US currency has seen wide gains over the past sessions, with the performance of emerging market currencies and the euro due to the collapse of the Turkish lira to its lowest level in its history.
    After Turkey received a $ 15 billion investment from Turkey, the currency trimmed its losses and emerging market currencies began to recover at the expense of the greenback.
    On the other hand, the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index fell 0.7% to 2,705.2 points.
    The CSI 300 index shed 3276.7 points, or 0.5%.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:52 am