Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil revenues for the month of December stood at 7.4 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil revenues for the month of December stood at 7.4 billion dollars  Empty Iraq's oil revenues for the month of December stood at 7.4 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jan 2014, 6:51 am

Iraq's oil revenues for the month of December stood at 7.4 billion dollars

01/01/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Ministry of Oil, the rate of oil exports for the month of December, which amounted to more than 2 million barrels per day, while confirming that the revenue exceeded seven billion dollars.
    A spokesman for the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad told / JD / that the total oil exports during the month of December last amounted to 72,000,574 barrels, and the revenue amounted to seven billion and 470 million dollars at a price of 102.9 U.S. dollars per barrel.
    He added: daily average of SoC 2.081 million barrels per day, and the North Oil 260 000 barrels, adding that bad weather, which lasted for more than 14 days in the south, in addition to technical reasons and sabotage in the North Oil affected the production rates.
    The Oil Ministry has announced a rise in exported quantities of crude oil and the revenue for the month of November last October compared to last year, while confirming that the income earned the previous month amounted to 7.3 billion dollars. / End / Doaa Amer /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 12 Jun 2024, 2:29 pm