Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Has the US Secretary of State asked Barzani to support Abbadi for a second term?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Has the US Secretary of State asked Barzani to support Abbadi for a second term? Empty Has the US Secretary of State asked Barzani to support Abbadi for a second term?

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Aug 2018, 7:15 am

Has the US Secretary of State asked Barzani to support Abbadi for a second term?

12:09 - 16/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Kurdish Change Movement said Thursday that US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's talks with provincial government chief Nigervan Barzani and Prime Minister Haider Abadi were very frank and an early announcement to support Abbadi for a second term.
    "The two conversations held yesterday by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo with the provincial government chief Nigervan Barzani and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi are a clear statement of the American position supporting Abadi's second term," Tafka Ahmed said in a statement.
    Ahmed added that "Pompeo's call with Barzani was an American request for the alliance of the two main Kurdish parties with the Abadi bloc in order to accelerate the formation of the next government."
    The US Secretary of State had a phone call with Prime Minister Haider Abadi and provincial government President Necrvan Barzani, in which he called for the formation of the government and the United States of America will be its backer. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:55 am