Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Trade Union: US sanctions will not affect our trade relations with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - Iraqi Trade Union: US sanctions will not affect our trade relations with Iran Empty Iraqi Trade Union: US sanctions will not affect our trade relations with Iran

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Aug 2018, 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Iraqi Trade Union: US sanctions will not affect our trade relations with Iran[/size]

[rtl]32 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]President of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce Jaafar al-Hamdani said on Friday that the conditions imposed by the sanctions imposed by Washington on Tehran will not prevent economic cooperation in the private sector and trade relations between Iran and Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Iraqi businessmen are interested in continuing their business activities in the private sector with Iran," Hamdani said at a meeting of heads of chambers of commerce of the provinces of Iraq with Iranian Ambassador in Baghdad Irj Masjidi.[/rtl]

[rtl]For his part, Ambassador Masjidi pointed to "the importance of the role of chambers of commerce to promote trade between the two countries," stressing that "the participation of Iraqi businessmen in international exhibitions in Iran, as well as the use of reciprocal investments to stimulate partnerships between the provinces and chambers of commerce, is a very effective step."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The message of this meeting is to unify and prevent any harm to the needs of the Iraqi people and to continue Iran's commercial cooperation with representatives of the Iraqi private sector," said Nasser Behzad, commercial adviser to the Islamic Republic of Iran in Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]Iran annually exports $ 6 billion of non-oil goods to Iraq, more than $ 10 billion of total economic exchanges between the two countries, including oil products and engineering services.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:08 am