Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aboudi: American influence will be weak in choosing the next prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aboudi: American influence will be weak in choosing the next prime minister Empty Aboudi: American influence will be weak in choosing the next prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Aug 2018, 2:27 am

Aboudi: American influence will be weak in choosing the next prime minister

09:23 - 19/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The political analyst, Abdul Amir al-Abudi, said on Sunday that the American influence will not be direct in the choice of the next prime minister, adding that the next prime minister will be a Shiite with distinction.
    "The American administration has not succeeded at the political level within Iraq over the past 14 years," Al-Abboudi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "The United States in every election depends on the success of some people who believe it will be on its side in its policy, And therefore surprised the return of the Shiite majority to power again. "
    He added that "the next prime minister will come from one of the Shiite blocs and will accept America as usual and therefore the impact of America will not be directly at home in the issue of presidencies Tuesday," noting that "the impact of America will be clear in the process of selecting the speaker, but at the same time That intervention will be influential in the political process. "
    "The choice of the president of the republic represents the weakest axis in the entire political map," Aboudi said. "It is not effective if it is linked to America or its policies." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:33 am