Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Honey: America is trying to get the crowd out of western and northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Honey: America is trying to get the crowd out of western and northern Iraq  Empty Honey: America is trying to get the crowd out of western and northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Aug 2018, 2:29 am

Honey: America is trying to get the crowd out of western and northern Iraq 

09:03 - 19/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed leadership in the mobilization of Anbar Tariq honey, on Sunday, the presence of American attempts to pull out the popular mobilization forces from the western and northern provinces, in order to reactivate "Dahesh" in those areas.
    "The US attempts to get the popular crowd out of Anbar province and other northern provinces carry a political dimension in the first place," al-Asal said in a statement.
    "The Iraqi decision has a lot of foreign interference, where the American side does not like the spread of popular mobilization in the northern and western regions, especially the border with Syria and Jordan."
    He added that "America is seeking to reactivate the preacher in some areas, especially the border," noting that "Daash is no longer able to confront the Iraqi security forces of all types, especially after the loss of large in Iraq and Syria, which greatly weakened his capabilities." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:48 pm