Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CBI News Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to open the project shed Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CBI News Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to open the project shed Baghdad Empty CBI News Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to open the project shed Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Aug 2018, 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

August 19, 2018

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. Ali Mohsen Ismail, opened on Saturday, 2018/8/18, the project of Baghdad, which includes 21 squares on both sides of Karkh and Rusafa.
    The inauguration included the first phase of eleven squares of the important squares of Baghdad. The Governor opened two squares, Jeddah and the imams in the Kadhimiya area. The central opening ceremony was held in Al Wakt Square in the presence of government, economic, academic and technical figures.
    As well as the project threw Baghdad, which was supported by this bank and the Association of Iraqi private banks and the funding of private banks and one government bank was completed in record time.
    The Governor stressed in the opening speech on the need to participate the private banking sector in support of government projects as a supportive and important in the Iraqi economy
    The Governor noted that the CBI supports such initiatives as it recently supported the Iraqi drama and other social initiatives through the Tamkeen Fund.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:56 pm