Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kanani: America is pressing on the national axis to change course from the largest bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kanani: America is pressing on the national axis to change course from the largest bloc Empty Kanani: America is pressing on the national axis to change course from the largest bloc

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Aug 2018, 2:23 am

Kanani: America is pressing on the national axis to change course from the largest bloc

08:15 - 20/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP of the Fatah alliance, Ahmed Kanani, that the US administration is pressing on the national axis to change course on accession to the largest bloc.
    Al-Kanani said in a televised statement that "there are interventions by the American administration trying to pressure the national axis to change its course on the formation of the largest bloc," noting that "negotiations are still underway between the political blocs, Greater Bloc. "
    He added that "the Fatah alliance refuses to form a sectarian allocation government," pointing out that the Fatah refused to go to the constructive opposition in order to assess the work of the government and accounting for spoilers.
    The leaders of the political blocs and victory, wisdom and patriotism, have announced the formation of the nucleus of the largest bloc, during their meeting yesterday at the Babylon Hotel in Baghdad, stressing that this nucleus away from sectarian quotas, declaring at the same time openness to all partners to join the largest bloc. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:48 pm