Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: Iraqi income will rise to 6 thousand dollars during 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: Iraqi income will rise to 6 thousand dollars during 2014  Empty Planning: Iraqi income will rise to 6 thousand dollars during 2014

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jan 2014, 7:15 am

Planning: Iraqi income will rise to 6 thousand dollars during 2014

Baghdad / term-Presse
    o

The Ministry of Planning, on Friday, that the per capita income will rise to about "six thousand" dollars a year, and while I expected that the economy is "growth and development", during the year 2014, stressing that the rate of unemployment and poverty, not "Ankhvdha" because of the distribution is "fair . "
    said Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi, a spokesman for the ministry for the (long-Presse), "The year 2013 saw many achievements and government initiatives in the joints of the national economy, which has advanced in the development process and increase the income of the country in order to provide a decent life for citizens," expected to " the economy development and growth through the year 2014, especially with the activation of the initiative industrial, and the growing imports of oil sector.
    was likely Hindawi that "the rate of per capita income during the year 2014 to six thousand dollars." adding that "the rate of unemployment and poverty have not achieved figures large in the fall through the year 2013, because of the unequal distribution of income between the layers of Iraqi society, despite the increase in GDP, which record up to 9%. "
    and was the parliamentary Finance Committee, unveiled, early December last year, for the development of public budgets of the state more than 454 thousand degrees and careers since 2011 last , while showed that the ministries of defense, interior, education and health are the most "major employers" and that Baghdad is the province granted the most appointments, confirmed that those grades "failed" to address unemployment because of the "lack of prudent management" in the distribution, and that the "best" solutions for distribution lies in the activation of the Federal service and "non-disabled" more than by the government.
    announced the Ministry of Planning, last July, that the preliminary indications of the survey, conducted by the Ministry of Planning map of poverty in Iraq in 2013 showed lower poverty index to 18% compared to 23% for the year , 2007.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:21 am