Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clashes between security forces and gunmen shelled the Afghan presidential palace

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clashes between security forces and gunmen shelled the Afghan presidential palace Empty Clashes between security forces and gunmen shelled the Afghan presidential palace

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Aug 2018, 2:55 am

Clashes between security forces and gunmen shelled the Afghan presidential palace
    Clashes between security forces and gunmen shelled the Afghan presidential palace Irq_320408507_1534832402
    A clash between security men and armed groups that bombed the Afghan presidential palace on Tuesday morning from a truck in the center of the Afghan capital.
    The news channel "Talawis News" the occurrence of "clashes between the security forces and an armed group bombed the presidential palace from a truck parked downtown."
    The channel quoted a security source as saying that so far "two militants were killed and clashes are still ongoing."
    Witnesses from Reuters and a security official said explosions were heard in Kabul's diplomatic district on Tuesday, but there were no immediate reports of casualties.
    A number of rockets fell on the presidential palace in the Afghan capital Kabul on the first day of Eid al-Adha.
    According to the channel "Talwa News", "began bombing at exactly nine o'clock in the morning, local time, in conjunction with the speech of Afghan President, Ashraf Ghani during the Eid prayer.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=103602

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:45 am