Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Report: More than $ 1 billion worth of trade between the Gulf and Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Report: More than $ 1 billion worth of trade between the Gulf and Israel Empty International Report: More than $ 1 billion worth of trade between the Gulf and Israel

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Aug 2018, 6:43 am

International Report: More than $ 1 billion worth of trade between the Gulf and Israel

11:22 - 21/08/2018

International Report: More than $ 1 billion worth of trade between the Gulf and Israel %D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%AC-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A report by the Tony Blair Institute for International Change revealed that the value of trade between Israel and the Gulf countries exceeds $ 1 billion a year, despite the lack of recognition of any formal relations between the two sides.
    According to the Institute's analysis of 2016, the value of Israeli products exported to GCC member states exceeds Israeli exports to allied countries and giant economies such as Russia and Japan.
    The Israeli i24NEWS website shows that no Israeli foreign trade records show direct trade between Israel and the Gulf states, but the Blair Institute, through its analysis of the flow of products between Israel and third countries, transfers these products to the Gulf states, annually.
    The report states that the volume of Israeli exports to these countries may increase several times in the case of establishing official relations. While Israel's potential share of the Gulf markets does not exceed 2 or 3% of imported products and services, it may reach 15-25 billion dollars under normal circumstances.
    There were some reports of imported Israeli products in several Gulf markets in Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia, which are likely to reach them via Jordan, while Israel spoke of a plan ready to revive the oil and gas line between Iraq and the port of Haifa. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 3:16 am