Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United Nations denies the existence of secret memoranda on preventing the reconstruction of Syri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United Nations denies the existence of secret memoranda on preventing the reconstruction of Syri Empty The United Nations denies the existence of secret memoranda on preventing the reconstruction of Syri

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Aug 2018, 2:46 am

The United Nations denies the existence of secret memoranda on preventing the reconstruction of Syria

19:44 - 21/08/2018

The United Nations denies the existence of secret memoranda on preventing the reconstruction of Syri Svdh-696x390
    Information / follow-up ...
    The United Nations on Tuesday denied any secret memos about preventing the reconstruction of Syria.
    "The United Nations Department of Political Affairs or any other body has not issued a secret memo," the official news agency RIA Novosti reported in an interview with the United Nations press office.
    "The United Nations is always considering its priorities and positions from the Syrian crisis, taking into account the changing situation," the official said.
    He stressed that "there are principles to ensure assistance to the population in need of all Syrian territory on the basis of equality and non-discrimination, taking into account the need to uphold neutrality."
    The Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Monday that the United Nations Secretariat distributed to its agencies last October a secret memo, which prevents them from participating in the reconstruction of Syria. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:49 pm