Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

after the decision of the survivor Ashwaq .. Iraqi Jews are afraid to return to Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

after the decision of the survivor Ashwaq .. Iraqi Jews are afraid to return to Germany Empty after the decision of the survivor Ashwaq .. Iraqi Jews are afraid to return to Germany

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Aug 2018, 2:52 am

[size=32]
    after the decision of the survivor Ashwaq .. Iraqi Jews are afraid to return to Germany[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafak News / Fear of Yezidiat survivors of the grip of an organization calling to return to Germany after the debate that raged around the issue of Ashok Haggi.
    After the latter encountered the "German rapist" in Germany, the others are reluctant to return as well.
    It seems that the story of Yezidi survivor Ashwaq Hajji, who left Germany months ago after encountering "her rapist," began to react. The story seems to prompt a number of survivors not to return to Germany because it is no longer a safe country for them, many of them said.
    "I have suffered a lot of unjust injustice, 28 times for sale and purchase, I tried to commit suicide twice and I have not succeeded," said survivor Nesreen Saadu Mourad, 26, who now lives in Shariya refugee camp for Yazidis, told Deutsche Presse-Agentur dpa. "I hear that there is a plan to send survivors to Germany for treatment, and I need psychological and physical treatment, so I decided to go there because it was an opportunity that would not be compensated."
    "After I heard about the case of Ashwaq and other survivors, such as Sadafan, I called, I decided not to go."
    17-year-old Hina Abbas, from Karzir, said: "The people and the German government helped the Yazidis a lot and we thank them for that, but when I heard the story of Ashwaq, my friend, who was under captivity together, I was very worried that my mother and my sister The two live in Germany and are visiting us now. "
    "I would not go to Germany, even if I were to die here, when I was in a foster home, the nationalities of many of the Europeans were European, and naturally they should return to their countries," she told me. Decision ".
    "I saw two years ago in my city in Germany, when I was raped for a month in the Syrian city of Raqqa," said Hanan Murad, a 31-year-old Yazidi survivor from Shankal who went to Germany for treatment there and is now visiting her family in the Shariya camp in the Kurdistan Region. .
    "I told the police there and they said to me clearly that we can not hold anyone accountable for not committing a crime in our country. He was a supporter in his country, and later the police sent a number of its members to protect us in our house day and night.
    The organization called on the German government to protect the Yazidi survivors in its territory and called on them "to provide these survivors with the necessary protection, especially because they suffered from extremist organizations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:19 am