Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kim Korean officials castigate: Very Ksolon and Msthtron

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kim Korean officials castigate: Very Ksolon and Msthtron Empty Kim Korean officials castigate: Very Ksolon and Msthtron

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Aug 2018, 2:57 am

[size=32]
    Kim Korean officials castigate: Very Ksolon and Msthtron[/size]
     Kim Korean officials castigate: Very Ksolon and Msthtron Kim%20(4)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has criticized his country's health sector, targeting officials who said they were "very lazy and underhanded," state media reported.
    "Some sectors have made remarkable progress in recent years, but the public health sector has missed that and has become increasingly ineffective," Kim said.
    In the Korean-language remarks, Kim rebuked officials for "their long spells". "Animals only fall asleep once a year, but the health sector has been dormant for years and empty slogans are being heard," he said.
    These "field guidance" visits represent a basic material for the official media and a major part of the messages of the inward authorities, which sometimes praise the quality of the projects and sometimes criticize officials.
    The ruling Labor Party stressed the need to improve sanitation. But "officials are very lazy and reluctant to do so," the official Korean News Agency quoted Kim as saying.
    North Korea, a poor and isolated country that has been sanctioned by the UN Security Council for its nuclear weapons program, is suffering from a severe shortage of food and sanitation facilities, according to international aid agencies.
    In its annual report entitled "Needs and Priorities" on North Korea, the United Nations Development Program described its health facilities as "ineligible", "lacking essential medical equipment, pharmaceutical drugs, an adequate referral system, treatment and assistance systems and limited professional potential."

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:39 am