Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The killing of an American girl by a Mexican irritates Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The killing of an American girl by a Mexican irritates Trump Empty The killing of an American girl by a Mexican irritates Trump

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Aug 2018, 1:54 am

The killing of an American girl by a Mexican irritates Trump 5b7e3b5b95a59769508b45e1-660x330

The killing of an American girl by a Mexican irritates Trump

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump has renewed his call for the construction of a barrier along the Mexican border, commenting on the killing of a US student in Iowa.
    "A wonderful young woman was separated from her family forever," Trump said in a short video posted on his Twitter page. A man came illegally from Mexico and killed her. We need a separation wall, and we need to change our laws on immigration and borders. "
    "This is one example."
    "Criminals try to infiltrate us across the border.Our laws are the worst in the world, and they are completely funny. "
    The US president also stressed the need to allocate funds to build the wall (between the two countries) for this year, calling the majority of the Republican Party in both houses of Congress to ensure this funding. He admitted at the same time that the opposition from the Democratic Party would not agree to that.
    Trump expressed his condolences to the American students who were killed.
    Mexican authorities have accused Mexico's Christian Rivera, 24, of killing 20-year-old Molly Tibbets. Rivera is an illegal immigrant, while his lawyer says his client is on legal grounds.
    The construction of the separation fence along the border with Mexico was one of Trump's most important commitments during his election campaign. Later, the US Congress allocated a sum to build the wall, but it was much less than Trump had hoped

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:44 am