Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iraqi forged coins in the markets of Kurdistan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraqi forged coins in the markets of Kurdistan Empty Iraqi forged coins in the markets of Kurdistan

Post by rocky on Thu 23 Aug 2018, 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi forged coins in the markets of Kurdistan

Iraqi currency has spread in the markets of the Kurdistan region, and warned citizens of deception, while a spokesman for the police in the province clarification in this regard.
After the spread of many images of counterfeit currencies in social networking sites, the difference between the original and counterfeit currencies shows that among them the categories of 50 thousand dinars and 25 thousand dinars.
A spokesman for the police in the province of Sulaymaniyah that it is possible that the counterfeit currency has spread in one of the provinces of the region only, the category of 50 thousand dinars, and it is known that through the absence of a green jar image only on the rest of the currency, it seems to be original.
He added that in Sulaymaniyah no one has yet filed a complaint about receiving a counterfeit currency, explaining that it was raised in social networking sites only.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lobo
Lobo

Iraqi forged coins in the markets of Kurdistan Empty Re: Iraqi forged coins in the markets of Kurdistan

Post by Lobo on Thu 23 Aug 2018, 4:20 pm

Bad apples are everywhere - Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ahill
ahill
All In Investor
All In Investor

Iraqi forged coins in the markets of Kurdistan Empty Re: Iraqi forged coins in the markets of Kurdistan

Post by ahill on Fri 24 Aug 2018, 12:22 am

You're right, Lobo 
An old saying, 'the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree'  ......... the children and 
their corrupt ways.
Any names come to mind.   Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 Apr 2020, 10:42 pm