Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The People's Bank of China pumps $ 22 billion into the banking system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The People's Bank of China pumps $ 22 billion into the banking system Empty The People's Bank of China pumps $ 22 billion into the banking system

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Aug 2018, 6:49 am

[ltr]

[size=28]The People's Bank of China pumps $ 22 billion into the banking system

[/ltr][/size]

The People's Bank of China pumps $ 22 billion into the banking system 640

24 August 2018 02:11 PM

Direct: The People 's Bank of China injected 149 billion yuan ($ 22 billion) in the banking system through lending to commercial banks, in the latest government measure designed to encourage stronger credit flows to companies and local governments.
    The central bank announced Friday that it had used medium-term lending facilities to provide one-year loans to commercial banks at a rate of 3.3 percent.
    It is not expected to repay the loans of medium-term and previously issued lending facilities until the end of this month, which means that the move by the People's Bank of China today will create a net expansion of the supply of basic money.
    China has been moving in recent weeks towards monetary and financial stimulus amid signs of slowing economic growth.
    A medium-term increase in liquidity would enable banks and other investors to increase purchases of local government bonds and lower-rated corporate bonds.
    By 11:06 am GMT, the Chinese yuan against the US dollar rose more than 0.4 percent, with the greenback falling to 6.8477 yuan.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:27 pm