Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran hopes billion annually by 15 monthly .. Iran 's exports to Iraq amounted to one billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran hopes billion annually by 15 monthly .. Iran 's exports to Iraq amounted to one billion Empty Tehran hopes billion annually by 15 monthly .. Iran 's exports to Iraq amounted to one billion

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Aug 2018, 1:58 am

[size=32]
    Tehran hopes billion annually by 15 monthly .. Iran 's exports to Iraq amounted to one billion[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

23 hours ago

An Iranian official said that his country's exports to Iraq within four months reached 4 billion dollars. 
    The Secretary-General of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce of Iraq said that Iran expects to reach exports to Iraq to 15 billion dollars a year, and said during the first four months of the current Iranian year (Iranian year begins March 21) Iranian exports to Iraq about 4 Billion dollars. 
    In an interview with Iran's First TV Channel, Husseini hoped that the coming period would witness a growth in Iranian exports to Iraq, stressing that the security and stability witnessed by Iran as well as the high price of goods in Iraq were among the most important reasons for raising the proportion of Iranian exports to Iraq. 
    "We have about one billion and 800 million dollars of construction and construction projects in Iraq," Hosseini said.
    The Joint Secretary-General of the Iranian-Iranian Chamber of Commerce predicted that Iran's economic activities in Iraq will increase during the coming period, especially in the field of service industries, technical and engineering.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:44 am