Minister of Education for «morning»: next year .. the opening of graduate studies in private colleges
27/8/2018 12:00 am
[rtl]Soon .. Launch the electronic application form for colleges and institutes
Apply for 200 scholarships for rare majors
Baghdad / Haider al-Atari
The Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Dr. Abdul Razzaq Al-Issa, announced that the next academic year (2019-2020) will witness the opening of higher studies in the civil universities, stressing the start of the submission of 200 scholarships for rare specialties. Al-Issa said in an extended interview with Al-Sabah that his ministry obtained the approval of the Council of Ministers to accept 500 students in the basic education and education colleges who obtained the average of 90 and above to ensure the appointment of outstanding students within the first quarter of the batch only, announcing that the next few days will witness the launch of the form Electronic submission of colleges and institutes.
The following is the text of the dialogue:
What is the purpose of the amendment of the law of civil education?
- Based on the draft amended law submitted by the ministry and voted by the House of Representatives in 2016, allowed the private colleges to open higher studies on the basis of scientific not different from government counterparts, most notably the provision of laboratories and educational and scientific supplies, as well as the teaching staff specialized in scientific degrees for teachers and supervisors, In addition to the need of the country for each specialization, especially those related to the labor market.
The next academic year (2019-2020) will see the opening of graduate studies in universities and colleges. The reason for delaying acceptance is due to the completion of logistic procedures represented by the equalization of graduates of civil and governmental education in terms of curriculum. A central exam for all stages between the scientific departments in government and private colleges through another side away from the twinning of scientific between the kidneys to put questions and correct the examination books, where the Ministry decided for the third year in a row change the mechanism of admission to the civil education from direct submission to Central Admission through the website dedicated to submission after determining the minimum limits for each faculty and scientific department with a view to the rule of justice and equality between applicants based on the admission controls. 12 thousand seats for postgraduate studies * How many seats did the ministry allocate for postgraduate studies for the next academic year?
The Ministry allocated for the next academic year (2018-2019) more than 12 thousand seats and for all the universities of the country based on the plans that each of them need for each specialty after securing the scientific supplies from laboratories, teachers and discussants, An increase of 2,000 seats compared to last year, after the rai voted on the 12th of last month to expand the admission to higher studies by a seat for public welfare and two to the channel of alimony. * What are the main variables that will take place in the acceptance of students in the first stage colleges and institutes?
- The ministry proposed to the Council of Ministers to accept 1000 students of graduates with a level of 90 and above, in the faculties of education that graduated teachers and the basic education, which gives a teacher's certificate in various disciplines. It was approved to allocate only 500 seats for those wishing to accept in this channel, And the average and preparatory, while providing advantages to the recipients include giving them a monthly salary during the years of study estimated at 150 thousand dinars, as well as the Ministry's commitment to appoint outstanding students graduating from the first quarter. * Why are the programs of scholarships, fellowships and vacations stopped?
- The financial crisis that affected the country directly affected the study programs. The scholarship program was suspended, as well as the suspension of student vacations abroad. However, 200 scholarships were awarded to holders of bachelor's degrees in various scientific and humanitarian disciplines. Which is needed by the country in coordination with the Ministry of Planning, with the distribution of seats equally for each university, where the ministry stressed the dispatch of students to the countries or English-speaking countries, notably the United States, Canada, Australia and England, and based on For instruction that states that the applicant must be a first to be paid or a part of the bachelor's study, in addition to conducting the English language test in Baghdad, to be sent to the university to prepare for the completion of the master's and
doctoral studies. Adoption of the rules of procedure
* How does the ministry deal with scientific development and new teaching methods?
- The current academic year (2018 - 2019) will witness the adoption of the course system in three universities: Information Technology, and Kark for Science and Technology. This will have positive effects on the reality of education. the decision. Launching the Admission Form * When will the admission form for kiyas and institutes be launched? What are the most prominent decisions that have been made?
The ministry is keen to accept all the outputs of the Ministry of Education in various applied and biomedical disciplines and the literary branch and professional disciplines, namely trade and industry, to accept them in colleges and institutes within the first phase of the academic year (2018 - 2019) for various scientific and humanitarian disciplines and for the morning and evening studies in government colleges according to the absorptive capacity of each department, As 158 thousand students were admitted during the last academic year, and allocated 200 thousand seats for the academic year (2018 - 2019), and was supposed to accept the same number in 2014, but the security situation in some provinces prevented this.
The next few days will see the launch of the electronic form to apply to the colleges and government institutions for successful students in the first round, who are waiting for their success in the second round, in preparation for sending their data from the Ministry of Education to draw the acceptance map and determine the minimum limits for each faculty and department. In the external exam, whose rates exceeded 90% by applying to the morning government colleges regardless of age and the possibility of accepting them in the medical group, similar to their peers. Decisions to ensure education * What has been achieved in the past two years? And how was it reflected on the reality of education?
- The most important achievement during the past two years the cancellation of exceptions in all their names through the adoption of electronic programs guarantee the right of each applicant for the studies of primary and higher, in addition to the cancellation of the third role in universities, as well as suspension of the system of transit (download) two materials for any student could not succeed in two years In addition to stopping the work of the return of Marqana to the school seats in order to achieve scientific rigor, as well as prevent the teaching of public colleges from the appointment or lecturing in universities and colleges to open the way to holders of higher degrees of non - N based civil universities sought by the actual need for their services, especially the scientific titles subject to approval by holders of their faculties of
[Asharq Al-Awsat] How did the government education become representative of parallel education, and its counterpart, Al-Ahli, competed in attracting
As a result of the financial crisis that has passed in the country, parallel government education has been introduced, namely admission of students in any college and a department with less than two valid degrees from their peers in the central admission in exchange for tuition fees determined by college and university councils to finance university projects and to promote universities with laboratories and scientific requirements. Ensure that students outside the country, especially applicants, do not study in the medical group by a simple difference of less than
[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]