Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Air freight revenues for Iraqi Airways exceed $ 1 million in two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Air freight revenues for Iraqi Airways exceed $ 1 million in two months Empty Air freight revenues for Iraqi Airways exceed $ 1 million in two months

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Aug 2018, 6:28 am

Air freight revenues for Iraqi Airways exceed $ 1 million in two months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The airline has generated revenues of $ 1.15 million from air cargo in June and July.
    The director of the airline Miran Farid, in a statement to the Ministry of Transport received by "Economy News", that the revenues for the month of June amounted to 549.03 thousand dollars, while the revenues for the month of July 596.4 thousand dollars.
    He added that these revenues from the company's total services in the process of cargo air freight.
    The air cargo village in the airways carries goods and goods daily and in large quantities from Baghdad International Airport to the rest of the local and international airports and vice versa.
    The offices of the domestic airline revenues, exceeded the $ 5 million, in July this year.
    Airlines also generated revenues of $ 191.73 thousand in May.
    The number of trans-Iraqi flights increased by 140% to 13,118 thousand during the first half of this year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:09 am