Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Sanctions on Iran have damaged religious tourism in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Sanctions on Iran have damaged religious tourism in Iraq Empty Economist: Sanctions on Iran have damaged religious tourism in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Aug 2018, 3:20 am

Economist: Sanctions on Iran have damaged religious tourism in Iraq

09:12 - 30/08/2018

Economist: Sanctions on Iran have damaged religious tourism in Iraq %D8%B2%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The religious tourism in Iraq has been damaged by US sanctions against Iran, which has caused the dollar to appreciate against the Iranian riyal, according to economic expert Bassem Jameel Antoine.
    "More than 3.5 million Iranian visitors enter Iraq at religious events, a center of gravity for religious tourism in Iraq, where they revive the Iraqi economy, especially in Karbala and Najaf," Antoine said in a statement.
    "The low number of visitors will have a negative impact on the economy of Iraq, because the visitor enters the country with the dollar, and since the value of the Iranian toman is lower than before, the Iranian visitor would prefer not to come to Iraq because of the appreciation of the dollar against the currency of his country."
    "Most of the Iranian visitors entering Iraq are of the poor class, and the rise in the value of the dollar against the Toman is weighing on your shoulders, so that Iranian visits to Iraq are limited."
    Antoine explained that "according to the World Tourism Organization, every tourist or visitor saves a thousand dollars when entering another country, but in Iraq, the visitor may save $ 60 or more, so there is no accurate statistics on the amount of revenue received from visitors from other countries to Iraq, Holy. " End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:08 am