Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain and the company [K] launch a new loan within the program [my fingerprint]

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain and the company [K] launch a new loan within the program [my fingerprint] Empty Rafidain and the company [K] launch a new loan within the program [my fingerprint]

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Sep 2018, 2:42 am

[ltr]

Rafidain and the company [K] launch a new loan within the program [my fingerprint]

[/ltr]
    [ltr][rtl]Date of release: 2018/9/2 10:12[/rtl] • [rtl]22 times read[/rtl][/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Ayna-Baghdad] 
    Rafidain Bank in cooperation with the company [K] a new loan for retirees, which allows access to the amount of 3.5, 8, 10 million dinars.

"The partnership between the bank and the company provided the best system to finance retirees with easy financial advances," said Ahmed Kazem, commercial director of KI. "The advances are provided to KI and Master Card holders." 
    He pointed out that "the multiplicity of products and their accessibility reflects the development of payments in the country, with the adoption of sophisticated technology in line with the instructions of the Central Bank, which urges adoption to improve the payments in all areas of Iraq and expand the area of ​​financial coverage "He said. 
    He pointed out that "the possibility of obtaining the advance through the branches of the Rafidain Bank deployed throughout the country, and document the loan application easily through the fingerprint and authorize the bank to deduct the amount of payment," noting that "the loan is provided to beneficiaries of card holders and MasterCard. 
    He pointed out that "the company has modified some of the procedures to cover MasterCard cards based on the fingerprint not to verify the cardholder and included in the initiative of lending from Rafidain [my fingerprint] after the process of due diligence and aspires to make the footprint option is also available on MasterCard cards within the product plans New 2019 ". 
    He added that "K National Company is working to provide products that do not burden the Iraqi citizen and easy and does not carry the additional financial burdens, and international companies such as Visa seeks in its plan for 2020 to make the authorization of financial movements on the network is biometric way, which makes the system of national pride of Design and performance. " 
    Kee's family includes more than 7 million beneficiaries across Iraq. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain and the company [K] launch a new loan within the program [my fingerprint] Empty Rafidain launches a new loan for retirees in collaboration with the company "K"

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Sep 2018, 3:52 am

Rafidain launches a new loan for retirees in collaboration with the company "K"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Launched the [url=https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/t/1185/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86]Rafidain Bank[/url] in cooperation with the company (Ki), Sunday, a new loan for retirees , which allows access to $ 3, 5 8, 10 million dinars.
    "The partnership between the bank and the company provided the best system to finance retirees with easy financial advances," said Ahmed Kazem, Commercial Director of KKM. "Advances are provided to KI and Master Card holders."
    He pointed out that "the multiplicity of products and their accessibility reflects the development of payments in the country, with the adoption of sophisticated technology in line with the instructions of the Central Bank, which urges adoption to improve the payments in all areas of Iraq and expand the area of ​​financial coverage "He said.

He pointed out that "the possibility of obtaining the advance through the branches [url=https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/t/1185/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86]of the Rafidain Bank[/url] deployed throughout the country, and document the loan application easily through the fingerprint and authorize the bank to deduct the amount of payment," noting that "the loan is provided to beneficiaries of card holders and MasterCard.

Count

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:27 am