Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Kurdish delegation added a new condition to join the largest bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Newspaper: Kurdish delegation added a new condition to join the largest bloc Empty Newspaper: Kurdish delegation added a new condition to join the largest bloc

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Sep 2018, 7:27 am

Newspaper: Kurdish delegation added a new condition to join the largest bloc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

revealed a Gulf newspaper, the Kurdish delegation added a new condition to join the biggest bloc, noting that the Kurdish side seeks to compensate for the loss due to secession referendum. 

The new Arab quoted a political official as saying that "the Kurdish side has made contact with the winning blocs in Baghdad and will resist the conditions," noting that "among the main conditions that were added to the files of dialogue for the Kurdish delegation, is to be 17 percent of the budget for the Kurdish side, Retroactive, and compensate for budgets that did not include this figure, as well as the granting of the Kurdish Peshmerga budget armament.
    The official, who asked not to be named, said that "the other conditions related to the issue of Kirkuk and disputed areas, and the export of oil and all other outstanding issues," stressing that "the Kurdish side seeks to compensate for the loss of the referendum of secession, which was conducted in September last year, Great Mass. " 

The political scene in Iraq is a wide movement among the winning forces in the elections that took place on 12 May 2018 to form the largest bloc in preparation for its mandate to form the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:55 am