Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade continues its preparations for the international session of the Baghdad International Fair in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade continues its preparations for the international session of the Baghdad International Fair in  Empty Trade continues its preparations for the international session of the Baghdad International Fair in

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Sep 2018, 6:27 am

Trade continues its preparations for the international session of the Baghdad International Fair in its 45th session

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services in the Ministry of Commerce announced on Monday the follow-up to the preparations for the international session of the Baghdad International Fair in its 45th session to be held in November of this year under the slogan (as we started the liberation we begin reconstruction).
    In a statement read by Al-Iktissad News, the company's general manager Hashim Mohammad Hatem said that "all the preparations prepared to provide the appropriate floor for the international session (45) of the Baghdad International Fair were considered as a serious step to contribute to building the Iraqi economy in all Sectors and areas and the reconstruction of infrastructure in the interest of public interest in addition to the ongoing preparations to install the voice system and the internal radio in the VIProom and access to the halls of seminars and conferences.
    "During the follow-up, the company's departments were directed to exert more effort to reach a high level of job performance in accomplishing the work, saving time and achieving the highest levels of discipline and compliance with the laws that contribute to achieving the outstanding performance of the employees and providing the best services to citizens and the continuous pursuit of upgrading these services. In order to develop and improve performance and keep abreast of the technical era that will facilitate the transactions of citizens. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:58 pm