Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Claims outside the scope of an economic renaissance oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Claims outside the scope of an economic renaissance oil  Empty Claims outside the scope of an economic renaissance oil

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jan 2014, 7:47 am

Claims outside the scope of an economic renaissance oil

1/7/2014 - BAGHDAD - Shkran Fatlawi
    He noted economic expert d. Ahmed Bureihi to the possibility of the start of an economic renaissance outside the scope of Crude Oil

Be Mrtkzha the private sector in line with the withdrawal of the state from the productive investment of non-oil and know how to achieve the conditions of starting the manufacturing process in Iraq, which exclude without depicting the movement of Iraq's economy on a growth path to exceed the threshold for high-income countries down to the category of countries that were able to belong to the club of economic progress.

He added that the National Development Plan and Strategic Energy in Iraq, I continued dominance of oil in the generation of GDP, where he became the structural characteristics of the economy and is not expected to contribute to economic policy, adopted by the National Development Plan current to cause significant changes, but the plan is linked to the desire to increase the rate of oil production and exports to strengthen the financial position of Iraq and expanding the sources of financing for development.

He pointed out that there are forms a major conceptual framework for economic accounts at the macro level in oil country, pointing out that the improved terms of trade is reflected in the increase in the value of the gross domestic product and national income Mattabrha real increase in gets contrary at the deteriorating terms of trade. Stressed the need to distinguish between extractive activities and the rest of the economic activities in the accounts of parallel service to economic policy in Iraq and not out on the system concepts considered on an international scale.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:34 am