Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rohani: We will not surrender to a new group that controls the White House

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rohani: We will not surrender to a new group that controls the White House Empty Rohani: We will not surrender to a new group that controls the White House

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Sep 2018, 2:25 am

Rohani: We will not surrender to a new group that controls the White House

09:24 - 08/09/2018

Rohani: We will not surrender to a new group that controls the White House %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said on Saturday that the Iranian government was addressing the US-Israeli aggression on Saturday, saying that the Iranian people would not surrender to a new group that controls the White House.
    "On the one hand, the Americans are pressing us, and on the other hand they are calling us directly and indirectly to negotiate and hold talks," Rouhani said during the government week, Al-Alam reported.
    "We are fighting an economic war and it is normal to lose this war," Rowhani said, stressing "the need for cohesion between the Iranian people and Hatoumah to counter the aggression and economic war waged by the United States against Iran." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:30 am