Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: Approval Of The Exclusion Of Basra From The Implementation Of The Budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: Approval Of The Exclusion Of Basra From The Implementation Of The Budget Empty Prime Minister: Approval Of The Exclusion Of Basra From The Implementation Of The Budget

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Sep 2018, 6:57 am

Prime Minister: Approval Of The Exclusion Of Basra From The Implementation Of The Budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Last updated 09/08/2018  1, 488[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad - conscious
    Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi, on Saturday, approved the exclusion of Basra from some paragraphs of the decision to implement the budget.
    The Prime Minister said during his attendance at the special session of the House of Representatives, that "Basra is full of our citizens and we face a challenge from a political part and the demands of the people of the province right."
    He added that "the political side must be isolated from security and service, warning that the conflict becomes an armed side."
    Abadi pointed to "the exception of government contracts and compensation for civilian and military victims."
    He added that "the security forces have orders to defend themselves and protect from vandalism, as well as sending a ministerial team to complete the tasks and release of funds allocated under the management of the team and assign the security forces to enforce the law and protect public and private property and emphasize the right to peaceful demonstration and support the initiative of civil society in the campaigns of reconstruction and cleaning" .

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:22 am