Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council: the loss of millions of dollars in the province of sabotage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council: the loss of millions of dollars in the province of sabotage Empty Basra Council: the loss of millions of dollars in the province of sabotage

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 1:34 am

Basra Council: the loss of millions of dollars in the province of sabotage

12:14 - 08/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Basra provincial council on Saturday estimated the material losses caused by the sabotage of government and commercial buildings in the province with millions of dollars. He pointed out that the government departments started to assess the losses and submit them to the provincial council.
    Council member Mohammed al-Mansouri said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the competent departments have started assessing the losses incurred in the state departments due to the burning and assaults." The preliminary estimates indicate that the losses are estimated at millions of dollars.
    Al-Mansouri added that "the targeted sites in the sabotage operations have nothing to do with any failure in providing services as security, administrative and economic, as happened in the targeting of commercial malls, foreign banks and consulates and the Popular Propaganda Authority."
    Mansouri pointed out that "the events of sight was an external plot to target the security and economy of Iraq," calling on the government and the House of Representatives to "take urgent action to end the suffering of Basra and not to procrastinate in the promises." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:41 pm