Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ansar Allah: America does not want to stop the war on Yemen for political, economic and strategic re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ansar Allah: America does not want to stop the war on Yemen for political, economic and strategic re Empty Ansar Allah: America does not want to stop the war on Yemen for political, economic and strategic re

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 1:45 am

Ansar Allah: America does not want to stop the war on Yemen for political, economic and strategic reasons

20:59 - 08/09/2018

Ansar Allah: America does not want to stop the war on Yemen for political, economic and strategic re %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%84%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%8A
    Information / follow up
    The leader of the Yemeni Ansar Allah movement, Abdulmalik Badruddin al-Houthi, Saturday, the United States does not want to stop the war on Yemen.
    Mr. al-Houthi explained why the American benefited from this aggression in all forms of economic and political benefit and to strengthen its control in the region.
    "We as a Yemeni people attacked us and we had to defend ourselves, our freedom and our independence, and this is our right," he said.
    Al-Houthi pointed out that "the negotiating delegation in the first round of negotiations to various risks, noting that Yemen" opposes that China or Russia and even Kuwait is the country that believes the transfer of the negotiating delegation to Geneva and that the countries of aggression controlled the maritime transport and ports and imposed a blockade on the port Hodeidah and put conditions on it. "
    He also stressed that it was not possible to return the national delegation negotiator in the previous phase only through an exchange.
    Al-Houthi pointed out that the American fears that the crimes committed against Yemen would not be calculated, which would provide full coverage of the aggression against Yemen and would directly supervise him and that he would play a major role in this brutal aggression and calculate the crimes against the Saudi regime and the UAE. All parties to the political solution have no alternative to this solution. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:32 am