Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Higher Education A minimum of 80% is set for those seeking medical studies abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Higher Education A minimum of 80% is set for those seeking medical studies abroad Empty Higher Education A minimum of 80% is set for those seeking medical studies abroad

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 2:01 am

Higher Education A minimum of 80% is set for those seeking medical studies abroad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A source at the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research has revealed that the ministry has set the minimum limit for studying in the medical group in universities outside the country at 80 percent, while maintaining the requirement to open a study file in order to recognize the certificate and its equivalent after graduation.
    "The ministry has set a rate of 80 percent for students who want to study in medical universities outside the country, provided that a file is opened in the Department of Missions to follow up what the student needs scientific requirements by the cultural attachés deployed," the semi-official newspaper quoted the source as saying. In various countries of the world. "
    The source added that "one of the conditions for the recognition of the certificate of a student with a bachelor's degree in the medical group colleges (medicine, dentistry and pharmacy), after graduation, be the university, which completed the study within the directory of the universities approved by the Department of Missions and Cultural Relations.
    He explained that "the ministry is conducting the process of equivalence of diplomas for graduates of foreign universities in general for various disciplines, as well as a test for holders of a bachelor's degree in medical group colleges for comparison in the curriculum."
    He added that "the Ministry of Education adds new study seats for each academic year compared to past years, including public and private colleges to provide the Ministry of Health with specialized medical staff."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:22 pm