Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran plans to pump $ 8 billion into the secondary exchange market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran plans to pump $ 8 billion into the secondary exchange market Empty Iran plans to pump $ 8 billion into the secondary exchange market

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 6:56 am

Iran plans to pump $ 8 billion into the secondary exchange market

12:16 - 09/09/2018

Iran plans to pump $ 8 billion into the secondary exchange market %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Chairman of the Economic Committee of the Islamic Shura Council Mohammad Reza Abrahimi on Sunday, the central bank's intention to put $ 8 billion in the secondary exchange market, exceeding the estimated demand of $ 4 billion, reflecting the strength of currency sources in this market.
    "The meeting resulted in a number of consensus, including permitting exchange offices to import currencies and gold after it was banned in the past," Ebrahimi was quoted as saying by the Fars news agency after a meeting with Iran's central bank governor.
    It is noteworthy that the secondary market for foreign currencies began to work officially in Iran last July 10, where operates according to a mechanism of consensus between exporters and importers. To exchange foreign currency, and to register this agreement in the domestic comprehensive trading system. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:55 am