Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the opening: our convergence with others will resolve the formation of the largest bloc with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Leading the opening: our convergence with others will resolve the formation of the largest bloc with Empty Leading the opening: our convergence with others will resolve the formation of the largest bloc with

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:02 am

Leading the opening: our convergence with others will resolve the formation of the largest bloc within days

13:50 - 09/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the alliance of Fatah MP Haneen al-Qaddu, Sunday, that the convergence of his alliance with the Alliance Sosron will resolve the formation of the largest bloc in the next few days and accelerate the naming of the Speaker of the House of Representatives and his deputies, referring to the return of the alliance between the Shiite blocs will redraw the future of Iraq again.
    Al-Qaddo said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the convergence of views between the two allies and the opening on the resignation of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and the cabinet is a step towards convergence between the two alliances to form the largest bloc."
    Al-Qaddo added that "the return of the alliance and the flesh between the Shiite blocs would re-draw the future of Iraq, ending the conditions of the other blocs on them," expected that "the choice of the Speaker of the House of Representatives and his deputies in the mid-September meeting if the alliance between the turn and the opening."
    The trend of wisdom counted earlier on Sunday, mutual calls between the alliance and the conquest of the rest of the formation of the largest bloc and the next government key to resolve the crisis in Basra and political conflicts, noting that the breakthrough of the crisis contributes to reduce pressure on the Shiite bloc on the fulfillment of unconstitutional demands. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:28 am