Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Began meeting of the Council of Representatives, headed by Najafi and the presence of 180 deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Began meeting of the Council of Representatives, headed by Najafi and the presence of 180 deputies   Empty Began meeting of the Council of Representatives, headed by Najafi and the presence of 180 deputies

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jan 2014, 7:53 am

Began meeting of the Council of Representatives, headed by Najafi and the presence of 180 deputies

09-01-2014 12:12 PM

Baghdad (news) .. The Council of Representatives, its its fifth session of the second legislative term of the legislative year, the fourth, headed by Speaker Osama Najafi and the presence of 180 deputies. said the reporter Agency (news): The agenda of the meeting includes a vote on a bill to make treaties and the first reading of the draft legal advisers The first amendment to the Law on the Protection of mass graves No. 5 for the year 2006, and the first reading of the proposed law union Iraqi parliamentarians. , and added that the meeting also includes the first reading of the draft law on the rights of Turkmens, as well as the first reading of the draft law on passports, and the first reading of the draft law amending the Law on Fees judicial No. (114) for the year 1981, and the first reading of the draft law on social protection. / Finished / 7. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:45 am