Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the danger of "Florence" the evacuation of hundreds of thousands of residents of a US state

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

With the danger of "Florence" the evacuation of hundreds of thousands of residents of a US state Empty With the danger of "Florence" the evacuation of hundreds of thousands of residents of a US state

Post by rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:37 am

With the danger of "Florence" the evacuation of hundreds of thousands of residents of a US state %D9%81%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3-650x330

With the danger of "Florence" the evacuation of hundreds of thousands of residents of a US state

South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster has ordered the evacuation of more than 1 million people along the state coastline as Hurricane Florence approaches the area.
According to the US National Hurricane Center, Hurricane Florence is the fourth-class hurricane in the region for three decades.
Hurricane Florence was at 220 kph and was expected to increase in strength before reaching land on Thursday mostly in southeastern North Carolina near the South Carolina border, the US National Hurricane Center said.
The governors of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Maryland also declared a state of emergency.
At least 250,000 people are expected to be evacuated from the northern islands of Utre Banks in North Carolina today after more than 50,000 have been ordered to leave the islands of Hatteras and Okrakuk in the far south of the island group.
The authorities warned that hurricane Florence could cause a life-threatening rise in water levels on the coasts and in large-scale floods, especially if it continued on land for several days.
The director of the National Hurricane Center, Ken Graham, warned of huge amounts of rain that could stretch hundreds of kilometers on land and cause floods in the central Atlantic.

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2022, 2:12 am