Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

argument between Ibrahim al - Jaafari and al - Jubeir in the Arab League

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

argument between Ibrahim al - Jaafari and al - Jubeir in the Arab League Empty argument between Ibrahim al - Jaafari and al - Jubeir in the Arab League

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:56 am

[size=32]
    argument between Ibrahim al - Jaafari and al - Jubeir in the Arab League[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The two foreign ministers of Iraq and Saudi Arabia met Tuesday at a meeting of Arab foreign ministers in Cairo.

Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said that his country had intervened in the war in Yemen at the request of its legitimate government. 

On the other hand, Jaafari said: "Do not tell me what I did not say, or I asked you a stronger answer."

After the clash, the media department of the conference cut off the sound of the conference being covered directly by satellite channels.

The governments of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and some other Arab countries in 2015 declared war against the Houthis, who now control most of Yemen, including the capital, Sanaa, after their coup in 2014 against the Yemeni government.

The Arab foreign ministers held Tuesday their 115th session in the Egyptian capital Cairo to discuss a number of issues including the Palestinian issue.

Keywords: 

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

argument between Ibrahim al - Jaafari and al - Jubeir in the Arab League Empty Iraq and Algeria end the crisis, "Saddam Hussein"

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 3:00 am

[size=32]
    Iraq and Algeria end the crisis, "Saddam Hussein"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3 hours ago

Algerian Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and Ibrahim al-Jaafari met on the sidelines of the 150th ordinary session of the League of Arab States (LAS) council, the foreign ministry said Tuesday.
    A statement issued by the ministry said that during their meeting in Cairo, the two ministers praised "the depth of the historical relations between the two brotherly countries" and discussed ways to promote and develop bilateral relations.
    The Algerian foreign ministry statement came after the Iraqi Air Force withdrew from a football match with the Algerian federation on Sunday after Algerian fans chanted slogans praising former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.
    The statement pointed out that the Iraqi minister Jaafari invited his counterpart Massahel to visit Baghdad, welcomed the Algerian minister to call "to enhance the outstanding relations between the two countries, and thus closed the way for anyone who tries to disturb these relations."
    The Algerian Foreign Ministry statement did not mention the news of the recall of Baghdad to the Algerian ambassador, as previously reported by the media, while the magazine "John Afrique" French, earlier, the ne

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:31 am