Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

cost of the wars of America after September 11, including Iraq .. A mythical number

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cost of the wars of America after September 11, including Iraq .. A mythical number Empty cost of the wars of America after September 11, including Iraq .. A mythical number

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:07 am

[size=32]
    cost of the wars of America after September 11, including Iraq .. A mythical number[/size]
     cost of the wars of America after September 11, including Iraq .. A mythical number Dollarsmoney

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The United States has spent more than $ 1.5 trillion in its wars since the September 11 attacks in 2001, equivalent to the budget of a major country such as Germany for five years, according to the Pentagon.
    These include wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, the ministry said in a report.
    She referred to the current operations, which include the "hard resolve" in Syria and Iraq allocated to fight Daqash, the "Freedom Guard" in Afghanistan, and "Eagle Noble" for internal security in the United States and Canada, costing $ 185 billion.
    The share of these operations is as follows: $ 134 billion for the Afghanistan operation, $ 27 billion for internal security operations in North America and $ 23 billion for counter-insurgency in Syria and Iraq.
    These funds go towards training, purchase and maintenance of equipment, salaries of the armed forces and other logistical expenses.
    The war in Afghanistan is the longest war the United States has fought since September, since it has been going on since late 2001 and is still going on at a higher pace than before, with the rise of Taliban attacks.
    US Defense Secretary James Matisse arrived last week to discuss peace talks with the Taliban in the hope of ending the long war there and US diplomatic efforts are accompanied by intense military strikes.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:32 am