Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank allocates its newly built building in Basra for the care of people with special nee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - The Central Bank allocates its newly built building in Basra for the care of people with special nee Empty The Central Bank allocates its newly built building in Basra for the care of people with special nee

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:00 am

The Central Bank allocates its newly built building in Basra for the care of people with special needs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq's central bank announced on Wednesday the allocation of its newly built building in the province of Basra for the care of people with special needs .
    The central bank spokesman, Bassem Abdulhadi Hassan, said in a press statement received by "Economy News" that "the Central Bank, in the context of its directions to support humanitarian and community situations, allocated its newly built building in Basra to care for children and youth with special needs for ages of 6-18 years "He said.
    Hassan added, "also donated the amounts required to equip the building with all the necessary equipment and equipment to carry out its mission, and within the initiative of Tamkeen, which is sponsored by the Central Bank and the funding of Iraqi private banks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:41 am