Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: Sadr withdrew his support from Abadi in line with the terms of reference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper: Sadr withdrew his support from Abadi in line with the terms of reference Empty Saudi newspaper: Sadr withdrew his support from Abadi in line with the terms of reference

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:44 am

Saudi newspaper: Sadr withdrew his support from Abadi in line with the terms of reference

10:30 - 13/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper reported on Thursday that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, withdrew his support from Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, in line with the terms of reference religious.
    "The meeting that was held yesterday between al-Amiri and al-Sadr in Najaf" could turn the table on the nature of the understandings on the composition of the largest bloc between the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, which includes Sadr, Abbadi, Hakim and Allawi, Alliance (construction), which includes Amiri and Maliki. "
    The newspaper added that "any serious understanding between al-Sadr and al-Amiri will necessarily be at the expense of al-Maliki and Abadi, although they are the opposite of the one party is the Dawa Party; Sadr does not support Maliki mainly, while it can be said that withdrew support for slaves in accordance with terms of reference, while Al-Amiri, although still a candidate for the post, is betting on his legacy in fighting (da'ash) and his positions always support the reference. "
    The MP for the alliance Fath Ahmed Kanani confirmed that the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri and the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr agreed in principle on the choice of the personality of the next prime minister, indicating that there is more than a name for this position, but the decision has not been decided yet. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 7:20 pm