Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr Alliance reveals a law for the Prime Minister "prevents dictatorship"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr Alliance reveals a law for the Prime Minister "prevents dictatorship" Empty Sadr Alliance reveals a law for the Prime Minister "prevents dictatorship"

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 4:00 am

[size=32]
    Sadr Alliance reveals a law for the Prime Minister "prevents dictatorship"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The alliance of Saron, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Wednesday, he will work to legislate a parliamentary law to determine the rule of the Prime Minister only one session.
    The leader of the coalition Ayman al-Shammari told Ashqaf News that "a bloc in the House of Representatives will work in the future on the legislation of the law, which requires the Prime Minister to remain in office for only one presidential session," noting that "this will prevent dictatorship and even legitimization of corruption in the institutions of the Iraqi state" .
    Al-Shammari said that "there are a lot of political forces will support this law, when put to vote under the dome of the Iraqi Council of Representatives."
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, met earlier on Wednesday, the leader of the Fatah alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, in Najaf. Coinciding with news of a "rapprochement" between the Fatah alliance and the Sadr-backed alliance, to form the largest bloc.
    And said the fortunes of Abbadi in the survival of his position after the events in the province of Basra, rich in oil, and the abandonment of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, the first ally of him, in addition to the position of the supreme reference of Shiites in Najaf, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:22 am