Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Muthanna announces the financing of all its projects and the commencement of direct measures of 7

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Muthanna announces the financing of all its projects and the commencement of direct measures of 7 Empty Al-Muthanna announces the financing of all its projects and the commencement of direct measures of 7

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:49 am

Al-Muthanna announces the financing of all its projects and the commencement of direct measures of 75 billion dinars
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The local government in Muthanna province announced on Thursday the financing of projects announced by the former of which 75 billion dinars to complete the ministerial projects and the development of the suspended regions, in addition to the allocation of 40 billion to complete the project Rumaitha streams in 2019.
    The assistant governor for technical affairs Ali Hamza for "Eye of Iraq News," that "these funds were allocated according to the demands of the demonstrators distributed by 28 billion for regional development projects and 47 billion for the projects of ministerial stalled, indicating that the development projects of the provinces distributed to the sectors of roads and health and Agriculture Municipalities and Education in addition to the project of the central treatment plant in Al-Rumaitha district. "
    He added that "the amounts allocated to the ministerial projects suspended by 5 billion dinars for the Sadrists bridges and 5 billion dinars to complete the second corridor to the entrance of Samawa, 3 billion dinars to the bridge Draghi concreti and 4 billion dinars to the network of Rumaitha streams and 5 billion dinars for the project of water and large Samawah 5 billion dinars To complete my salted road and Mr. Mohammed Al-Atashan and 20 billion dinars to deliver raw water to the project of the Great Samawah water has been all of them and began the procedures to direct them. "
    He said that all these projects will be completed during this year according to certain conditions such as completion rates and priority, stressing that the local government will invite contractors to develop a mechanism to receive projects and start work as soon as possible. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 am