Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bashir Haddad wins the post of second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bashir Haddad wins the post of second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Empty Bashir Haddad wins the post of second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:10 am

[size=32]
    Bashir Haddad wins the post of second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

26 minutes ago

The Iraqi parliament elected the Kurdish MP Bashir Haddad, on Saturday, the second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.
    A political source from the council told Asharq Al-Awsat that Bashir Tawfiq Khalil Haddad received 185 votes, while his rival Ahmed Hama Rashid received 53 votes, while the blank papers were 16 and the invalid 28 papers.
    The House of Representatives voted in his session on Saturday on Mohamed Halboussi for a coalition of construction to fill the post of Speaker of the House of Representatives, and Hassan Karim for the coalition to take the post of First Vice President, while the Council postponed the vote on the second Vice-President after the failure of candidates to obtain the required percentage by half plus One of the members of the House of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am