Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the rise of oil prices for more than $ 70 .. Where will go the surplus budget?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the rise of oil prices for more than $ 70 .. Where will go the surplus budget? Empty After the rise of oil prices for more than $ 70 .. Where will go the surplus budget?

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:09 am

After the rise of oil prices for more than $ 70 .. Where will go the surplus budget?

19:33 - 17/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Financial expert Daoud Abdul Zair said on Monday that the central government has used the surplus of the federal budget for the current year estimated at more than 22 billion dollars, while noting that the government will use those surplus funds over the next four years to absorb university graduates and build housing units.
    Abdul Zair said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the central government has used the surplus budget estimated at 22 billion dollars after the rise of the price of oil to more than 70 dollars during the current time for fear of increased austerity and lack of resources, pointing out that "the government will use those Surplus funds over the next four years to absorb university graduates and build housing projects and construction. "
    He added that "the budget surplus will be a solution in reducing the unemployment rate to up to 10% in the event that the funds are in the right place in the establishment of projects and the construction of housing units," noting that "the unemployment rate has exceeded 35% of the population of the country."
    On the other hand, Zayer said that "the debt estimated at $ 133 billion on Iraq has not been fully used," noting that "the real debt does not exceed 35 billion dollars drawn through the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 am