Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi attacks Abadi: we do not pay attention to sounds stammering

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi attacks Abadi: we do not pay attention to sounds stammering Empty Halabousi attacks Abadi: we do not pay attention to sounds stammering

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Sep 2018, 2:32 am

Halabousi attacks Abadi: we do not pay attention to sounds stammering
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 11: 37 am (Views 2601)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Halabousi attacks Abadi: we do not pay attention to sounds stammering
    Baghdad / Sky Press

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi parliament speaker Mohamed Halboussi launched a stern attack against Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi over the latter's demand for an inquiry into some of the actions that accompanied the process of selecting the speaker. 
    Al-Halabousi, in a statement by Sky Press, called for "attention to the voice of the citizen, his suffering and his needs, not to pay attention to the stingy voices of the past and the illusions of the future." 
    "The presidency of the Chamber of Deputies will never allow any form of interference in the affairs of the legislative authority," said Halboussi. "The new parliamentary session will be different from its predecessors."
    He stressed that "the House of Representatives will not receive directives or orders from any personality or authority, and will not listen only to the voice of the people," asserting that "the Presidency of the parliament directed the departments concerned to conduct a comprehensive and expanded investigation on the statements of some MPs, and the media that promoted untrue lies, Especially since that misleading media was and continues to operate informally, with the knowledge and support of the Prime Minister, and contrary to the laws in force, "according to Halbusi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:36 pm