Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US consulate denies links to Basra events

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US consulate denies links to Basra events Empty US consulate denies links to Basra events

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Sep 2018, 2:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    US consulate denies links to Basra events

The US consulate in Basra denied in a statement the authenticity of the news, which it described as fabricated and related to the activities and events it organizes and exploits it to launch a campaign of misinformation and misinformation of public opinion.
    The consulate said in a statement posted on its official Facebook page, stating that "various media have recently circulated a lot of fabricated and untrue news about US Consul General in Basra Timmy Davis as well as those who contacted the US consulate in Basra Both".
    "For several years we have been publishing photographs and details of the various events and meetings of the consulate as part of its efforts to reverse the transparency of working with the community in southern Iraq."
    "It is shameful that these images have been misused by those who described the statement as unscrupulous and exploited to launch a campaign of insulting these people and shading public opinion," he said.
    However, the statement said: "We hope to verify the authenticity of the source and the extent of credibility and interest earned by the author of such fabricated accounts."
    "The United States stands side by side with you in finding a solution to the current issues that are a burden on the Iraqi people," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:26 pm